blogspot visitor counter

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Yin Yang

So for the sake of balance, I should write about the things that please me (taking a leaf from Anu's blog.) And since Jeremy wants to know too :)

1. Water Falls.
2. Receiving people on the airport/train station/bus stop/car.
3. Flowers in general, chrysanthemums in particular.
4. People who can make out from my tone that I am not in the best of spirits and refrain from acting smart.
5. Courteous people.
6. Watching movies/TV/sport with the family and friends.
7. Ganesh
8. Watching it rain with chai, a good book or romantic movie and a pizza, pakoras (fried vegetables, an Indian snack) later.
9. Cheese and Potato .. i mean really what else is there?
10.Finding some cash stashed away, that I had completely forgotten about!

3 comments:

  1. I will subscribe to almost all in your list other than the potato and cheese...

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude..i know you like potatoes and i know you like cheese..liar!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it ! Doesnt take a lot to make you happy. :)

    ReplyDelete