blogspot visitor counter

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Another Attempt

You know me, the fat one, always up to some or the other way to lose weight. I don't think I have ever gone an entire month of no exercise or diet since 2006. Except of course when the babies were in me and then out for 7 months or so. So back then I had lost weight and I was looking good, but now I am just a cow or I think I am a seal - have you seen my swagger

So last month after having done P90X not so continuously, and with a maximum time of 40 mins, I decided that I needed powers greater than those of Tony Horton. So those greater powers sent me a groupon/living social deal for a boot camp and that too within 5 miles from home. It was going to be at the ungodly hour of 5:30 am to 6:30 am, but since that was the time I would usually exercise at home, I knew that it would have to work. So, after consulting with the hubby, I decided to join.
It has been 3 weeks and I am dead. DEAD! But I feel great, I am 8 lbs lighter and 2 belt hoops thinner. But my body aches, every single muscle cries for rest. The thing is that since rain often interferes with BC, it is out in the open, classes get cancelled and instead of having classes every other day, they become consecutive and the body takes a toll. I haven't had a proper nights sleep in 3 weeks now, the body is so used to waking up at 4:30 now that no matter what time I sleep, I am up at 4 or so.
It's been a rough three weeks and I am getting very impatient with the weather, please don't rain from 5-6:30am CST on M W F next week please. So we can have a proper week and I can be done with it and then go back on the 9th Jan for another round of 'oohs' and 'aahs'.
Please excuse the rant post, it needed telling and it's done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment