blogspot visitor counter

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

18 MOs in the house!

...and we're bringing down the house in every which way!!!!

The little pranksters are now upto absolutely no good. Getting into trouble because they can reach all kinds of places. Be it the furthest point from the corner where they are standing near a table or the absolute end of a couch.

This post my little ones is dedicated to what you guys have taught me:
1. You guys have taught me patience, like I never knew.
2. You have taught me to be a light sleeper
3. To manage time better.
4. To love your Daddy more and appreciate him more.
5. To love and appreciate my parents more.
6. To eat so many leftovers from your meal, that it would make a meal of my own.
7. To start laughing in the middle of being absolutely fed up.
8. To make the stupidest faces.

There is obviously more..but I guess the feelings are obvious. Bottom line is I respect my parents and their parenting much more now.

So my little munchkins, you guys are now a riot! You love wipes these days, love to just pull them out of the box and then drop them all over the place, we have to now hide the box from you.
You have developed a love for strings and things with strings, including belts, wires, pull toys and random strings you can get hold of.
You guys love cold fruits. Water melons, apples, straw berries, bananas, cherries, blue berries and black berries are your favorite.
You guys fight a lot now!!!
M you've learnt there is no point in fighting for some toys, because N always  gets his way. N you know you are super powerful and you have also learnt manipulation. Sometimes, very rarely, when  you want something M has, you will take another toy to her and entice her with that! This you have learnt from M, who though placates you with toys when you throw a fit.
M if I give you 2 pieces of snack or fruit and ask you to give one to N, you will do so. N, if asked to do the same thing...well, we know how that ends.
N you love to explore new things, things you obviously shouldn't be touching! Like the camera, laptop, your Dad and my laptop bags.
M you will notice immediately if I change my ear rings or wear an bangle.
Both of you love bangles, and hair bands.
2 things you both hate:
1. kisses!
2. Getting out of the bath.


Thank you for making your Dad's and my life so eventful, for showing us unconditional love and teaching us patience. Love you both so much, I miss you so much right now.


4 comments:

  1. I loved hearing about your parenting experiencing. I'm so glad you're finding so much joy and laughter and love. :-)

    Guess what! I'm visiting Ft. Worth for the first time in 4 years from the 29th of July to the 3rd of August. I would really love to see you and Jeff and Chad. Let me know if you are available on any of those days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post so sweetly puts into words that is so difficult to explain.

    And M and N are the most adorable kids ever...they are so beautiful and super duper cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing post. You are such a good mom and your babies are little angels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Divya Gupta2:40 AM

    Hey, somehow found you here!!!! This is Nanu :) :) :) Awesome blogs di... gimme some of ur id where I can catch u.. m on FB with the name Divya Gupta Jaswal

    ReplyDelete