blogspot visitor counter

Friday, September 11, 2009

On a roll..

Been blogging for 3 days in a row..ain't I being nice?
Lol...
So tagged by Anu and here goes:

1. What is your current obsession?
My babies!!! and trying to decorate their room..
2. What are you wearing today?
Capris and green t shirt
3. What’s for dinner?
I know I want to eat Pakoras today..it's the yummy rainy weather today :)
4. What’s the last thing you bought?
A gift for my friend's wedding. (LOL yeah same time as Anu)
5. What are you listening to right now?
Co workers talking in the BG
6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
She's the coolest, love her :)
7. If pigs could fly…complete the sentence?
then humans wouldn't be far behind..right?
8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
Cool house, lots of ice in the fridge, cute capris, skirts, shorts.
9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Visit my parents!!!!
10. What is one thing you want to learn to do? (changed)
Learn to sew.
11. What’s your favourite quote?
Life is too short.
12. Who do you want to meet right now?
Mom n Dad
13. What is your favourite colour?
Blue or green..i keep switching
14. What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own closet?
My Satya Paul Saree.
15. What is your dream job?
Cook or critique food. Party planning.
16. What’s your favourite magazine?
Entertainment Weekly.. coz that's the only one i read.
17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
Murals for the nursery.
18. Favourite TV show? (changed question)
Grey's Anatomy!!!!
19. Who are your style icons?
Not really sure...but some friends or acquaintances whose dress sense I like.
20. What kind of haircut do you prefer?
Manageable, hair should be long enough to be tucked behind ears. Layers!
21. What are you going to do after this?
Work
22. What are your favourite movies?
About a boy, Gone with the wind, and more..can't remember them right now. LOL.
23. What are three cosmetic/makeup/perfume products that you can’t live without?
There is no single piece of makeup I must have on...but I guess it'd be eye liner, moisturizer, lipstick and of course deo!
24. What inspires you?
My laziness puts me into action.
25. Give us three styling tips that always work for you:

ok, i'll try.
1. Black!
2. comfy clothes, i know if i am dressed in a size smaller or bigger, either my cleavage will hang out or my love handles will show.
3. A nice bracelet/bangle.
26. What do you do when you “have nothing to wear” (even though your closet’s packed)?
I will give every imaginable piece of clothing a 'look'. Then finally decide on something i don't exactly hate at that moment and wear that, ofcourse after whining how I don't have any 'decent' clothes :D
27. Coffee or tea?
Cold coffee and hot Tea.
28. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
Talk to Mom or take a nap..it usually works.
29. What is the meaning of your name?
Clouds
30. Which other blogs you love visiting?
Ahh..so many. Listed on my profile.
31. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
Besan Ladoo!!! and chocolate cakes and ice creams.
32. Favorite Season ?
Spring, I don't mind winters either. Summer is a bit too hot for me and nothing fun to do.
33. If I come to your house now, what would u cook for me?
I will make you aloo sabzee and kachori and paneer fritters for starters and chocolate cake for dessert. Coming?
34. What is one book that you would suggest the whole world reads?(new question)
Harry Potter series :D :D
Rules for those who are tagged:
Respond and rework – answer these questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own, and add one more question to the list. Then tag eight or ten other new set of people.
35. (New Question) What's an ideal evening like?
Getting home from work on time, making an easy yet tasty dinner with G. Go for a walk with him, the weather has to be nice, eat dinner while watching one of our favorite shows on TV, polish off with a nice desert, go to bed, read and sleep :)
I'd like to tag:
My sister
&
Akansha.

No comments:

Post a Comment